Five Common Sense Behaviors, heading off personal responsibility, and taking actions, which seem to precipitate, potential crises, as opposed to pursuing, a well – considered, strategic and movement plan, and considering immediate, intermediate, and longer – time period impacts, and ramifications, is not authentic management! It need to be, the duty, and responsibility of those, we opt for to serve and constitute us, have to SOLVE, instead of creating, problems! How often, within the past three 1/2 years, have we witnessed, English Love Quotes Donald Trump, either, take certain actions, or avoid, doing so, in a timely manner (while motion turned into needed, and indicated), and, then, when, some perceived crisis, changed into created, are seeking to take credit, for dealing with the crisis?
For example, an examination, of America’s response, to this bad pandemic, become harmed, by means of Trump’s timeline, of fending off, taking actions, such as much of the relaxation of the sector did, in a well timed, well – considered manner. To this day, the approach of, denying, minimizing, and, then, apparently, refusing to comply with the advice of public fitness experts, has put the health, and well – being of many citizens, at – risk. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, the use of the mnemonic approach, what this indicates and represents, and why it matters.
1. Sustainable; service; solutions; stronger; system: Wishing or hoping for something, doesn’t usually, get the results, desired! To do so, a well – taken into consideration, nice system, primarily based on relevant, sustainable solutions, is needed! We need leaders, who emphasize and awareness on providing best service, and making us stronger, and higher.
2. Options; opportunities; open – minded: To be taken into consideration a real leader, one should consider, a selection of options and alternatives, in an open – minded, manner, on the way to be ready, inclined and able, to take advantage of opportunities, and/ or, create the first-class opportunity, as – needed, and necessary!
3. Listen; learn; lessons; management: Genuine management requires efficiently listening, and learning, from every conversation, and experience, so as to learn vital lessons, from every challenge, and avoid, making the identical mistakes, over, again!
4. Visionary; values; value; variety/ various: Wouldn’t we be, higher off, having visionary leaders, as opposed to those, simplest considering, the equal – old, equal – old? When a leader’s values, align with the citizen’s needs, and he provides genuine value, we all benefit! This requires considering a selection of options and alternatives, and taking various publications of motion, to choose, the fine path, to pursue!
5. Empathy; emphasis; efforts; effective; excellence: Demand the utmost diploma of authentic empathy, from each leader, so he will place his emphasis, and efforts, where they’ll provide, the most effective plans, and results! Never accept, good – enough, when excellence, is greater desirable!
Choose leaders, who SOLVE, in place of make excuses, blame others, and often, create a crisis, and, then, strive, to take credit, for overcoming, these, self – inflicted wounds! It’s time to make America sane, again!
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to lots, carried out personal development seminars, and labored on political campaigns, for 4 decades. Rich has written 3 books and hundreds of articles.